When the 4,000-member San Francisco Association of REALTORS® (SFAR,) learned about an additional transfer tax proposed for many of the city's multi-unit properties, it launched into action. With the help of an Issues Mobilization Grant from NAR, the association successfully got the proposal defeated. One key to SFAR's campaign was its outreach to the city's Chinese-speaking community, which constitutes a full third of the population. Click here to read this REALTOR® Party success story.MORE >
New Orleans REALTORS® Bring Life Back to Beloved City Landmark With “Better Block” Redevelopment Project
- Photos from the REALTOR® Party Training Conference (Flickr)
- 2015 State RPAC and President’s Cup Goals
- New York State Association Helps Elect One of its Own to State Senate
- Virginia REALTORS® Emphasize Link Between Good Schools and Good Communities
- Charleston REALTORS® Help Shape Common-Sense Historic Preservation Code
- Northern Kentucky REALTORS® Offer New Park Benches for Walking Trail
We are the REALTOR® Party.
It is critical for REALTORS® to speak with one voice about the stability that the real estate market brings to our communities. From city hall to the state house to the U.S. Capitol, elected officials make decisions that have an impact on the bottom line of REALTORS® and their customers. The REALTOR® Action Center is where you learn how Voting, Acting and Investing in RPAC builds our political strength at every level of government.
How much do you save by being a member of the Realtor Party?
|Use our calculator to determine how legislative and regulatory issues impact your bottom line.|
RPAC: Your Best Investment in Real Estate
|Find out why REALTORS® believe RPAC is the best investment they can make to protect their business.|