Millennials prefer walking over driving by a substantially wider margin than any other generation, according to a new poll conducted by the National Association of Realtors® and the Transportation Research and Education Center at Portland State University.MORE >
Take your RPAC auction to another level with PACTion!, a new online auction tool. With cutting edge technology and easy online bidding, this customizable online auction platform offers increased bidding timeframes and simplified check in/out stations and can be linked to your association’s bank account. Learn more about the creative way to increase your RPAC investment today!MORE >
- Nevada Becomes Fourth State to Ban Use of Eminent Domain to Seize Underwater Mortgages
- Hopkinsville (KY) REALTORS® Introduce Military Families to Housing Opportunities in Their Small Town
- Coastal Carolinas Association (SC) Gets Around Sign Ordinances With Interactive App to Promote Open Houses
- Rogue Valley Association (OR) Turns to Radio to Voice Housing Opportunities
- St. Louis REALTORS® Prove Campaign Prowess in Winning Alderman Seat for One of Their Own
We are the REALTOR® Party.
It is critical for REALTORS® to speak with one voice about the stability that the real estate market brings to our communities. From city hall to the state house to the U.S. Capitol, elected officials make decisions that have an impact on the bottom line of REALTORS® and their customers. The REALTOR® Action Center is where you learn how Voting, Acting and Investing in RPAC builds our political strength at every level of government.
How much do you save by being a member of the Realtor Party?
|Use our calculator to determine how legislative and regulatory issues impact your bottom line.|
RPAC: Your Best Investment in Real Estate
|Find out why REALTORS® believe RPAC is the best investment they can make to protect their business.|