May 11-16, 2015. The REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo is where NAR members take an active role to advance the real estate industry, public policy and the association. Join us in Washington, DC, for special issues forums, committee meetings, legislative activities and the industry trade show. REALTORS® Legislative Meetings registration will open on February 18, 2015.MORE >
Land banks have become a popular urban rede-velopment tool. The idea behind them is a simple one: a government agency or nonprofit entity is given the au-thority to acquire, manage, and dispose of surplus properties. The “surplus” may include abandoned, fore-closed, and tax-forfeited properties. Click here for more information,MORE >
West Maricopa (AZ) REALTORS® Put Campaign Training to the Test and Get One of Their Own Elected to City Council
- Nevada REALTORS® Use Grant and Grassroots Power to Soundly Defeat Proposed Tax on Businesses
- Merrymeeting Board (ME) Enhances New Library with Welcoming Outdoor “Reading Garden
- North Dakota Becomes Sixth State to Constitutionally Ban Real Estate Transfer Taxes
- Ulster County (NY) REALTORS® Help Transform Old Network of Railways into New Hiking/Biking Trails
- Missoula REALTORS® Combine Dollars and Sweat Equity to Make an All-Abilities Playground Happen
We are the REALTOR® Party.
It is critical for REALTORS® to speak with one voice about the stability that the real estate market brings to our communities. From city hall to the state house to the U.S. Capitol, elected officials make decisions that have an impact on the bottom line of REALTORS® and their customers. The REALTOR® Action Center is where you learn how Voting, Acting and Investing in RPAC builds our political strength at every level of government.
How much do you save by being a member of the Realtor Party?
|Use our calculator to determine how legislative and regulatory issues impact your bottom line.|
RPAC: Your Best Investment in Real Estate
|Find out why REALTORS® believe RPAC is the best investment they can make to protect their business.|