The Problem: Congress provided a 5-year reauthorization of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), but severe implementation problems threaten to undermine real estate transactions where flood insurance is required to obtain a mortgage. Take action to ask Congress to delay implementation of new NFIP regulations.MORE >
Steve Brown, a Realtor® in Dayton, Ohio, was installed as the 2014 president of the National Association of Realtors® at the association’s Board of Directors meeting during the 2013 Realtors® Conference and Expo. (From left to right) Thomas Salomone - 2014 NAR First Vice President, Chris Polychron - 2014 NAR President-Elect, Beth Peerce - 2014 NAR Vice President, Steve Brown - 2014 NAR President, JoAnne Poole - 2014 NAR Vice President, Gary Thomas - Immediate Past President, Mike McGrew - NAR Treasurer, Dale Stinton - NAR Chief Executive Officer.MORE >
Sun Valley REALTORS® Use Issues Mobilization Grant To Bring More Flights and Business to Local Resort Market
- Greater Rochester (NY) Association Helps Village of Lima Keep the Charm While “Growing Smart”
- Monroe County (MI) REALTORS® Bring “Bidding Wars” to New Heights in Annual RPAC Fundraising Auction
- Realtor Party News - November 2013
- Medina County (OH) REALTORS® Help Bring Dying Main Street of Seville Back to Life
- Memphis REALTORS® Help Bring Home “Complete Streets”
We are the REALTOR® Party.
It is critical for REALTORS® to speak with one voice about the stability that the real estate market brings to our communities. From city hall to the state house to the U.S. Capitol, elected officials make decisions that have an impact on the bottom line of REALTORS® and their customers. The REALTOR® Action Center is where you learn how Voting, Acting and Investing in RPAC builds our political strength at every level of government.