Learn about bicycle-friendly places, the healthy food movement, and reconnecting with nature in the winter issue of On Common Ground. This semi-annual publication presents a wide range of views on smart growth issues, with the goal of encouraging dialog among REALTORS®, elected officials and other interested citizens.MORE >
On Thursday, October 22, 2015, the House of Representatives Transportation and Infrastructure Committee will begin consideration on the surface transportation reauthorization legislation. One proposal would use Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s credit risk guarantee fees (g-fees) to fund transportation programs. Take action now to prevent Congress from placing an unnecessary long-term burden on American homeowners.MORE >
- REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley Create a Dog Friendly Environment With a Placemaking Grant
- Pinellas (FL) REALTORS® Draw the Line on Historical Housing Designations
- 2015 Housing Pulse Survey
- Advocacy and Teamwork Help Minnesota Association Protect Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Virginia REALTORS® Partner with “Homes for Our Troops” to Help Injured Veterans Get Mortgage-Free Housing
- Hot Topic Alert - Water: An Issue Everywhere
We are the REALTOR® Party.
It is critical for REALTORS® to speak with one voice about the stability that the real estate market brings to our communities. From city hall to the state house to the U.S. Capitol, elected officials make decisions that have an impact on the bottom line of REALTORS® and their customers. The REALTOR® Action Center is where you learn how Voting, Acting and Investing in RPAC builds our political strength at every level of government.
How much do you save by being a member of the Realtor Party?
|Use our calculator to determine how legislative and regulatory issues impact your bottom line.|
RPAC: Your Best Investment in Real Estate
|Find out why REALTORS® believe RPAC is the best investment they can make to protect their business.|