New AE and GAD Orientation
Newly hired Association Executives (AEs) and Government Affairs Directors (GADs) are invited to attend a day-and-a-half orientation at the NAR offices in Washington, D.C. The orientation will offer an in-depth opportunity to discover:
- how the NAR Government Affairs Division works with state and local associations to promote the REALTOR® federal agenda;
- how NAR’s lobbyists and political representatives work with their state and local association counterparts;
- how NAR’s legislative and regulatory issues staff work with state and local associations to educate REALTORS® on the important issues facing their business;
- how resources available through the REALTOR® Party Initiative enable state and local associations to champion their advocacy, outreach and community issues;
- and how NAR RPAC helps local associations increase their investments.
This orientation, including the cost of travel, will be offered twice yearly and free of charge to participating AEs and GADs.
State and local associations should inform NAR as soon as possible when they have hired a new GAD. Please e-mail Kyle Lambert London at email@example.com with all of the new GAD's contact information for general communication purposes, as well as for orientation registration information.