Housing Opportunity Program Grant
Housing Opportunity Program Grants support the efforts of state and local REALTOR® associations that are implementing affordable housing programs and initiatives. The goal of the program is to position REALTORS® as leaders in improving their communities by creating housing opportunities.
There are two levels of funding available to support activities.
- Purpose: To host an Employer-Assisted Housing (EAH) or Expanding Housing Opportunities (EHO) class or other educational activity such as a speaker who can address specific affordable housing issues impacting your community.
- Maximum grant: $1,500
- Application due date: Accepted on a rolling basis
- Purpose: To support a variety of either long-term initiatives or one-time activities that address a specific housing need in a community or state.
- Maximum grant: $5,000
- Application due dates for 2014: January 31, April 30, July 31, October 15
- Download examples of activities previously funded by Housing Opportunity Program Grants
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply.
For further information, contact:
Manager, Housing Opportunity Program
National Association of REALTORS®
500 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20001