Get the REALTOR® Action Center Mobile App!
|Download the flyer|
Where will you be when you get the Call for Action?
You can be anywhere because the new REALTOR® Action Center mobile app contains a host of features to help you VOTE, ACT and INVEST on to go:
Mobile Advocacy: Receive a notification alerting you whenever there is a new Call for Action. The new mobile alert format will make participation a snap. No forms to fill out. Short, fast and easy!
Mobile Investing: Make your annual investment via your phone. Now there is no excuse to not invest in RPAC!
Action Profiles: The app contains a summary of your REALTOR® Party engagement. A list of open action items, actions you have already taken, your RPAC investment history, and more.
Advocacy Reports: Track how your state and local associations are doing in terms of their advocacy efforts to help us reach our annual 15% goal.
REALTOR® Party Tracker: Learn how your state and local association are using NAR programs to build political strength in your own backyard. Find out what tools and programs NAR is providing your association and how much money those programs cost.
How to get started:
- The REALTOR® Action Center mobile app is currently available only for the iPhone and Droid platforms. Search for "NAR Action Center" on the iTunes Store or Droid Market and download the app today.
- After downloading the app, you will be asked to login using the email address and password associated with the REALTOR® Action Center. If you do not know which email address and/or password to use, you can have that information emailed to you immediate by using the Password Recovery form.
- When you login, you will be asked if you want to receive notifications from the REALTOR® Action Center. Click "Yes" to receive them.
- Once you are logged in, click on the button in the upper right corner that looks like three horizontal white lines to navigate the app.
- If you experience any problems downloading the app, retrieving your email or password, or logging into the app, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the REALTOR® Action Center team will respond.
Why We Vote