2013 RPAC Year-End Fundraising Deadlines
RPAC STATE AND INDIVIDUAL RECOGNITION: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2013
RPAC would like to remind you that the 2013 Fundraising Year-End Deadline is Friday, October 18, 2013. This is the final deadline for individuals to be recognized as a NAR Major Investor or for a state to receive credit towards its 2013 fundraising goals, which will be presented during the 2013 Annual Convention and Expo in San Francisco, CA.
All funds, with appropriate back-up documentation must be received in the Chicago finance office by close of business October 18th. Depending on your method of transferring funds to Chicago, please keep in mind you will need to make the following adjustments in order for the funds to be received in Chicago by close of business, Friday, October 18, 2013:
- If paying by credit card, those transactions will need to be made by Wed., 10/16 if using Visa/MC or Mon., 10/14 if using Amex
- If sending funds electronically via E-Commerce, you will need to initiate and approve transmittals by 2 pm CST on Wed., 10/16
- If sending funds via wire transfer you will need to initiate the transfer by COB 10/18 – Wire transfers are same day transactions. View the instructions on how to submit via wire transfers HERE
- If sending a check, please allow one week for processing and send your check to: National Assoc of Realtors, Attn: RPAC, Debbie Frey, 430 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
PRESIDENT’S CIRCLE DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 30, 2013
- Complete $2,000 investment: To receive the recognition and benefits of the President’s Circle program, the full $2,000 investment must be made no later than Monday, September 30, 2013.
- President’s Circle investments can be made by clicking HERE
- The President’s Circle roster is updated every Thursday. View your President’s Circle investment total HERE.
- Please remember that all members of the President’s Circle MUST also be fully invested RPAC Major Investors (minimum $1,000 to RPAC) by the above mentioned RPAC deadline, or you will lose your President’s Circle member status.